Designer Terms Defined: Flannel Interlining

This week, we will be introducing a new feature to our blog – Designer Terms Defined!  Every few days, we will explain through descriptive text and visual images, terms that we use regularly but that may be new to you. The proper terminology will undoubtedly bring out your inner designer, so without further ado:



Do you have an interior design term you would like us to explain?  We would love to hear from you! JB


Leave a comment

Filed under Words We Use

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s